Design to Installation
- Free on site consultation – Up to 3 days
We give professional horticultural advice, design and planting ideas.
- Design and costing – Up to 14 days
If the job is large enough we create an autocad and 3d concept design and costing thereof. If the garden doesn’t require a design, a quote only is issued at no cost. If designs are required a fee may be charged depending on the scope of the job.
- Planting plan – Up to 7 days
Once the design and/ or quote is finalized, we issue a planting plan of species of suitable trees, shrubs, groundcovers and lawn at no extra cost.
- Installation - Depending on the scope of the job (up to 6 weeks)
This is the fun bit where your new space comes into being.
- Hand-over of garden – Up to 4 hrs
A walk-through of your new garden with special instructions regarding the care and maintenance of plants
Landscaping Around a Biosphere
- Adding an irrigation system with a rain sensor is the most water-wise solution to ensuring the survival of your newly planted garden.
- Planting succulents and other suitable low-maintenance, water-wise plants is the most cost and time saving way to go
- With the heavy rain, sun and wind conditions around the Western Cape planting indigenous plants suitable to your soil conditions and location will ensure survival of all planting as well as a low maintenance garden.
- Ask us about planting to attract butterflies, birds and other wildlife into your garden.
Hard Landscaping and Modern Lifestyle Gardens
- We can create outdoor living spaces as diverse as our client’s needs such as fire pits, gazebos, water features, rivers andponds and natural pools.
- We like to incorporate a range of hard-landscaping elements such as paving, rock, wood, metal, stonechip pathways and drivewaysand more to add interest and to compliment the softness of the planting.
- We also provide path and garden lighting so you can enjoy your garden after dark.